The 1st NAEF is a 21st century non-profit, peace support, humanitarian aid, and civil development aid organization.
Exemplum – “Be the change you want to see. Be the help that others need. Be the example.”
To deliver aid, relief, and development services that support a stable and secure local populace inside, and near in proximity to, conflict and disaster environments.
To be a North American leader in non-profit, peace support, humanitarian aid, and civil development aid operations.
In short, all actions of The 1st New Allied Expeditionary Force are directed toward:
- The well-being of civilian populations
- Regional stability and security
- Capacity building
Events taking place globally stirred our Founding Brothers to action in November of 2014. Since then, by striving to bring real change to the ways the world responds to conflict and disaster scenarios, The 1st NAEF has grown into a leading peace support operations and aid delivery organization.
- We are a transnational group of veterans and humanitarians from around the globe bound together in a common interest, and dedicated to using our skills and talents towards making the world a better place for all.
- Our mission is to help those in need of medical, humanitarian and aid services, and to provide education and capacity building that assists local populations to survive free of violence and oppressive acts.
- We serve fellow veterans and first responders by offering purposeful work that builds on their foundation of service.
Expeditionary teams work together with local partners to deliver social-centric (country/area specific) programs. Forward operations of The 1st NAEF are developed to align with 8 core proficiencies.
Organizational Core Proficiencies:
- Medical Aid, Coordination & Development
- Humanitarian Relief
- Civil-Society Engagement
- Education and Social Development
- Necessities of Life & Community
- Peace Support and Public Safety
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Youth Empowerment
“Our organization considers more than just one sector or segment of the populace we serve. We evaluate the entire society." — Ian Bradbury, Founder