The 1st NAEF is a 21st century non-profit, peace support, humanitarian aid, and civil development aid organization.
• Our global crisis response programs are tailored to support the well-being of civilian populations, fostering the conditions for sustained regional stability and security, and providing comprehensive capacity building to communities suffering from instability and challenges arising from disaster or conflict.
• Our specialist teams deliver timely relief to vulnerable, “at risk”, and suffering populations through aid delivery, disaster response, advisory and educational programming, community engagement, and stability development operations.
In short, all actions of The 1st New Allied Expeditionary Force are directed toward:
• The well-being of civilian populations
• Regional stability and security
• Capacity building
Events taking place globally stirred our Founding Brothers to action in November of 2014. Since then, by striving to bring real change to the ways the world responds to conflict and disaster scenarios, The 1st NAEF has grown into a leading peace support operations and aid delivery organization.
• We are a transnational group of veterans and humanitarians from around the globe bound together in a common interest, and dedicated to using our skills and talents towards making the world a better place for all.
• Our mission is to help those in need of medical, humanitarian and aid services, and to provide education and capacity building that assists local populations to survive free of violence and oppressive acts.
• We serve fellow veterans and first responders by offering purposeful work that builds on their foundation of service.
Organizational Core Proficiencies and Expeditionary Teams:
Expeditionary teams work together with local partners to deliver social-centric (country/area specific) programs. Forward operations of The 1st NAEF are developed to align with 8 core proficiencies:
- Medical Aid, Coordination, & Development
- Humanitarian Relief
- Civil-Society Engagement
- Education and Social Development
- Necessities of Life & Community Development
- Peace Support and Public Safety
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Youth Empowerment
Exemplum – “Be the change you want to see, Be the help that others need, Be the example”
To deliver aid, relief, and development services that support a stable and secure local populace in conflict and disaster environments.
To be the world leader in non-profit, peace support, humanitarian aid, and civil development aid operations.